- Covenant offers many support groups which are sponsored by our church or are hosted in our building and are sponsored by outside organizations.
- For times and locations check our church calendar.
- Meets on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm, in FLC Dining Room
- Visit Fresh Start Omaha for more information.
- 13 week session for people who have experienced sexual abuse, emotional, psychological abuse.
- Separate women's and men's groups are offered.
- Take the first steps toward healing. Address the heartache of abuse and grow in the hope that it does not have the final word.
- Group Leader, Cindy Waldo (LCSW, MA)
Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off. Proverbs 23:18
but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31.
For more information contact: Cindy Waldo, 402-498-9000, ext. 107; or email@example.com.
Thursdays, January 18 - May 10, 2018. 7:00-9:00 pm, in the Fireside Room.
- Find encouragement, comfort and help in grieving the death of a spouse, child, parent, sibling, other family member, or friend.
- Your bereavement experience may be recent or not so recent.
- Be around people who understand what you are feeling.
- Biblical, Christ-centered teaching that focuses on grief topics associated with the death of a loved one.
- Ladies only meet on Monday nights, 7:00 pm
- Men and women meet on Friday nights, 7:00 pm
- All meetings are in the Covenant Dining Room
- Men's Group meets on Monday evenings, 7:00-9:00 pm
- Meetings are in Covenant FLC classroom 114
- 13 week series for those seeking divorce support
- Next class to be announced